SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



4/15/2011

B.I.O campaign

I watched tyra show one time and they tackled about the B.I.O campaign...It's the "Beauty Inside and Out Campaign"..I'm a big fan of Tyra for her advocacies and this one is my favorite...She made me feel that beauty is something that comes from within..One is beautiful if she feels beautiful. True beauty is not something that meets the eye..True beauty is from the deep side of ourselves...Outer beauty is a reflection of what's inside of us... So, let us make a good reflection to define the true beauty!

My B.I.O (Beauty Inside and Out) Pledge:
     I will start my pledge with myself..I will bring this idea through all of my life...I'll do my best not to be judgemental with the physical beauty and not to be insecure..Contentment and good pride is a better choice to do. From now on, I will be confident to face the mirror with a great smile,accepting me for being me...I will love every details that makes up the real angel...
    I will share this to others by blogging some articles about true beauty...I'll also suggest to read articles in the internet or books or watch true beauty reality show that tackles about the true essence of beauty..stop spending time watching much of magazines or other media that will just brought up insecurities...Do much of something that will inspire you and will make you a better one..Start spreading the B.I.O campaign...!

No comments:

Post a Comment