SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



4/27/2011

I miss Josh:"(

      I watched aj perez' episodes of his old tv show "all about ur luv" on the youtube..he was team up with lauren young as nelle..they are so cute together and i missed those moments...i really miss aj even though i dont know him...I just realize his goodness after he died...one can really appreciate someone when he's gone...I hope he stayed longer here on earth..but everyone of us will face death..it just happened that he faced it early..he's a nice kid and God has a good reason why he's gone..:)..
      I really cried hard when i heard about his death..I looked like crazy that time,crying for someone i didnt know...it just proved that he's a one of a kind person...Steph Ayson is so lucky to have him...

No comments:

Post a Comment