SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



11/13/2011

:(

Why does it need to happen? I'm depressed. Super depressed. The highest state of depression, shall I say. I dont know, this is me. I keep my problems with myself always. It's hard for me to open up with anybody else. It's hard for me to express and share it. All that I can do is to lay and cry on my pillow. I can even hardly talk, smile and do something. Here I am, looking at the distant with a blank face. Who can help me? My family?no. My mother and father are not on my side. My friends?they are the ones whom I have conflict with. How about my other friends? they could be but i cant.
         I dont want to go to school this week but I'm thinking about my grades. If i will do that, I'm just adding more problems to my life. ................ What will I do to make me feel better?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh poor angel :( then tell it to your most trusted friend...maybe inside our congregation.. and i volunteer my self too and ready to hear your problems..... you know what,, sometimes i felt that kind of depression just like you but kung ako lang ang aako at nakakaalam ng mga hinanakit ko, ohhh my, you really are easily getting sick.. and the cure is....or let's say, if you are under depression or a kind of problem, you just need angel that someone who can sit besides you and ready to hear every words came from your lips....kasi yun lang yun paraan to make you feel better inside, mailabas ang hinanakit or something that bothering you.. so angel kapag nasa ganyang sitwasyon ka... remember i'm just here and you just stay there..hehe i'm just kidding :) but seriously we are here, at sa mga kapatid dito sa earnshaw to make each other happy and help each other diba...and to show the LOve, that no one on this current world can express that kind of unique love of brothers and sisters that they are on the same faith... so don't shy to come to me or to us instead if theres something you want to talk with.. ok ..smile ^_^ be happy,..... be budoy.. hehehe joke :)

    ReplyDelete