SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



4/20/2012

summer realization

                Days pass so quickly but things seem to be the same. Wake up in the morning; eat breakfast; take a bath; watch TV; eat again... and sleep at night. I felt that my youth days turned out to be wasted. Not literally wasted, I just mean that I didn't use it in more efficient way. I could have been involved in business, enrolled in summer classes, or expand my ministry works. I fell short. haist. What should I do this summer?
              Mag jack n' poy sa salamin? (baliw lang te.) kumain ng kumain ( gusto maging sumo wrestler?) nope3. eh di ano? Mag pick upan na lang kaya?. Hindi rin, wala akong mapapala at the end. I think I should ask my self first, " What do I really want?" What makes me happy the most?", What are the things that I've been dreaming of a long time ago?". 
           First and foremost, I really want to make God happy. It will be my pleasure to make God's heart happy. How? Simply by reading His word everyday with an open mind and heart. In return, I will gradually acquire the wisdom that I have been dreaming of since I was a kid. I even made a wish a long time ago to Jah to give me wisdom just like King Solomon. I was just a kid that time that has a childish and playful imagination. It makes me smile everytime I remember it. :) 
         I just want to be happy, as simple as that. I don't want to do big things that will complicate everything. I want to settle for just. Be who I am and be with the people i love will be the simplest but concrete thing that I could do with my life now. I should not also forget to acknowledge God who is always there to guide me through ups and downs. 

2 comments:

  1. ahmmmm.. hi Angelie ^_^ can i stop here for a while? so,Is that your summer goes right now.? hehe some of your thoughts are right Angel., the unique wisdom of solomon that he have before is great...... but it wasted later although he accomplished the task to build the sacred temple of Jehova, He didn't use his intellectuality in the right way until the end. right.? but the thoughts that running to your mind right now are great,you want to make your self happy for this days and as for Jehova you want to make heart rejoice right.? (prov.27:11)then just let me give a you little..ahmmm you know, advice? as your caring brother? hehehe you know Angelie you are one of the great youths of this organization have, youths can.....ahh... can walk more in field ministry, can talk more about the Kingdom that's near to come, yeap you can do it than our elderly members on our congregation and can teach the younger children in our congregation or set a good example to them,on how to make the life of youth can be happy ^_^. and on this last days angel, all we need is the encouragement that our Lord Jesus thought as on how to "endured to the end" Mat.24:13 He said "is the one that will be saved" yes angel all we can do right now is enjoy our world wide brotherly hood and enjoying ministry will fulfill our day, even we start our day in a bad mood, just pray and trust Jah for that whole day and make HIS will and granted the Mat.6:33 every day, not only the material things will be added but also the happiness of our souls. isn't? At the end of the day we can rest with the peace of mind and calmness of our spirit.....

    so..... shocks.... ang haba na pala... hehe ^_^
    but when you come back here in manila we can do all the staff you can imagine like the jaq en poy thing hehehe, exchange of pik up lines, and specially kumain ng kumain hehehe (yun nga lang if you dont care about to be come a sumo wrestler hahaha just kidding ^_^ )so all of this activity, with other youths in our congregation this will gonna be awesome.... hehehe ok...!?

    ok Angelie if you done reading this please open the Num. 6:24-26 and read.

    bye..pasalubong ha..? hehehe
    enjoy your summer (^_^)
    hope i helped you even a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thank you po sa very nice comment. Appreciated a lot. pero, di ko po alam kung sino po kayo, wala po kasi kayog name sa blog nyo. pero im sure from earnshaw cong rin. nandito na po ako sa valenzuela . thank you po ulit! Jah bless :)

    ReplyDelete