SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



3/13/2011

Chao Juan!

March 2, 2011
      
           This week is our final examination in highschool. I can now count the number of days of my stay in our school with my fingers and toes. I will soon look for my "toga"..hahai. I cant imagine. Hmmmmmm,,stop imagining. I still have many things to face and to survive on before thinking about graduation. I need to study!study!study! This is my last chance to stretch my grade.
           Presently, I am studying my notes for my exams tomorrow. We're loaded.as in. I just want to post that it is really really tiring to study an "INCOMPLETE NOTES" right?..It's one of the main reason why I dont bother to study at all. I hope this attitude of mine will change in college. hehe. But no matter how I force myself to stop studying for the exams, my conscience prevails. My Id and Ego are always fighting.... Natural Moral Law? Do good and avoid evil. Laziness is evil, and so I should avoid to do it..."JUAN'S SOUL" should leave in my body this exam week. Good luck to me and to exypnos (esp on organic chem)hehe:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment