SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



3/13/2011

Please stop blaming ME

          Our yaya is really setting my temper up! She was blaming me today about the color of the paint in the other room. I just suggested a color, so please stop blaming me...The room turned dark and she was repeating  it over and over and over and over again...ahhhh!! She was saying that it was a wrong pick. I hate when somebody blame over me...Wise people dont blame because they knew that past is past. And those things cannot be gained back.  She was saying that it was baduy!dah,,,,I conclude your not wise...
 Im sorry for being mean...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment