SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



3/13/2011

Forget about the price tag(Aint bout the cha-ching-cha-ching/aint about the ba-bling-bling)

       It was a pure wednesday. As usual, I wake up at 8:00 am and prepare for  my class at 9:00. Wednesday is a rest day in our campus and so we are not obliged to wear uniform(except in CAT). I play with fashion sometimes and I tried to dress up well one wednesday. It was the opening for the environmental program in our school.
 I wore a blue green,stripe, 3/4 boyfriend sleeve that wednesday. It was the first time that I wore that sleeve but it was hunged in my cabinet for months.  I tucked it in with my red cute belt paired with dark skinny jeans and flip flop. I faced at the mirror several times before leaving.

       I walked confidently as I rode on the bus. The back seats were empty so I decided to sit there. There was no other passenger on my back that time. I enjoyed listening in my iPod until I realized,,,,,,,...I still have the tag on my back.! I forgot to get and throw the tag on my sleeve. It doesnt have a normal and usual size of a tag. It's quite big. Haha...I  tried to pull it off immediately  but it's hard(harder than you think). So I hid it on my back through my collar. I really cant imagine if somebody saw and caught me with the tag on my back. It will make me look like a "walking manikin" trying to sell a sleeve. Laugh at me..:)
         I still keep that unforgettable tag. It reminds me that I was once tagged at the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment