SPEAK OUT

we were born with tounges and voices..those are meant to be used and not to be hidden..feel free to express and dont be afraid of people's opinions..coz' in the end of the day, all that matters to them is themselves..



3/13/2011

I'm a Big Fan

03/03/11

      My study sched today was disturbed by the america idol. I cant resist not to watch the show. The girls are really good, especially the last four peformers. Some of my fave's are Lauren, Thia, and the former make-up artist(I forgot her name). Steven Tyler told Lauren that she is the best(She has a natural gift of talent). Thia has a very good quality of voice. And the last perfomer(the one that I forgot the name) had the first standing ovation in the season 10.
      All of them are really talented. I hope they'll get the spots. I feel so honored hearing and watching them performing. They gave me goose bumps on their outstanding performances. Hope to see them again on stage. I'm a big fan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment